Contribute
Register

El Capitan 10.11.3 / Clover UEFI : ASUS Sabertooth P67 (BIOS REV 3602) - i5 2500k Sandy Bridge - GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to add that sound can work with bios 3602. I managed to get it working by doing the following:

Uncheck FixHDA option from config.plist
Remove (or backup) AppleHDA.kext from /System/Library/Extensions
Remove any HDA related patches
Remove any other sound kext from /System/Library/Extensions or /Library/Extensions (I had realtekALC.kext that was causing problems)
Install any version of VoodooHDA using multibeast
Follow this youtube tutorial to remove the static:

Last edited:
where is the dsdt file ?

I used the one posted in the original thread but disabled HDA patches...Is that what you're asking?

Hey sam_F52,

Could you share your bios settings or let me know if you did anything special to get it to boot correctly? So far, everything works except that I need to use clover from a thumb drive in order to boot into the OS.

I tried to clone the thumb drive's EFI to my main ssd's EFI partition and that didn't change anything (using dd!). All I get when booting into mac os x is a black screen for a second followed by the next boot option.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Stork,

It looks like some of the images in the OP are broken. Would you be able to fix them again?

Thank you

Ted

I fixed them. Thanks for bring the problem to my attention. :thumbup:

It looks like some of the images in the OP are broken. Would you be able to fix them again?
Done! Thanks, Ted, for bring it to our attention. :thumbup:

Hi,
I know I'm bit late to the party. I'm going to turn my old PC to a Hackintosh with this exact setup.

Would there be any chance to recover those pictures?

Also, I can't seem to add the memory size and speed and seeing this error message:

Error allocating 0x46b3 pages at xxxxxxx alloc type 2
Cannot allocate runtime area
Error loading kernel cache (0x9)
Boot failed, sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting...

Hi,
I know I'm bit late to the party. I'm going to turn my old PC to a Hackintosh with this exact setup.

Would there be any chance to recover those pictures?

Also i cant seem to add the memory size and speed and seeing this error message :

Error allocating 0x46b3 pages at xxxxxxx alloc type 2
Cannot allocate runtime area
Error loading kernel cache (0x9)
Boot failed, sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting...
You need to start your own thread in Mojave Desktop Support if that's what you are attempting to install.
Also fill out your specific hardware details Fill in Here so that readers know what you are installing on.
Should show up here in your profile.

Screen_Shot_8.jpg

Hello, can you re-upload the photos? I have the same issue and would love some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back