5. LC
  6. Plus
  7. Power Mac
  8. PowerBook
  9. Quadra
  10. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I already have a mostly-working auto-patched DSDT for this board. Does anyone know the chances of getting an officially extracted, edited, and posted DSDT, like has been done with the GA-P35-DS3R 2.1 F13 and the GA-EP35C-DS3R F4 (complete with labeling each SATA port, etc.)?

Thanks.

I have searched this site, where there are some DSDTs of unknown provenance, but I'm trying to get away from sketchy DSDTs.

I also looked at macman's site, but unfortunately there are only articles about minimal edits for Socket 1156, 1366, and 1155 Gigabyte boards.

In other words, bump.

Bump again.

"Bumping a thread is allowed after waiting at least 24 hours with no more than one bump per day."

Here is one i found, posted on another part of tonymacx86.com

http://legacy.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=45900

I too am building a hackintosh with:

ga-p35-ds3l 2.0
gtx 8800
core 2 duo 6750 2.66 ghz

This is my fourth hackintosh, and I was wondering if you have any files specific to this motherboard to assist me in my build? Stable DSDTs, necessary kexts, etc?

Thanks, and good luck with your searching.

Here's what I've done for my current setup (but I've done all sorts of stuff going back to 10.5.0):
Updated BIOS to F9
Extracted DSDT from bootable Linux CD
Run the autopatcher on the extracted DSDT
Install from UniBeast USB
Do UserDSDT + ALC888 HDA + RealTek RTL81xx

What I don't like about the above:
SATA shows as external, which affects the Finder, DVD Player, etc.
I have to trust autopatcher

I'd rather have a clean, hand-edited DSDT from macman, which supposedly is extracted directly from the BIOS update and then hand-edited with the appropriate fixes. That's why I created this thread, not because I can't get this build to work.

The only trouble you may have is finding the correct section of DSDT for the audio, otherwise it's a very standard build. Let me know if you have any questions.

bump. Same boat here, i have a nicely working iBoot Legacy + Multibeast 10.9.2 setup, but would love to transition to Clover and be able to update App Store (iWork, iLife, Aperture, etc.) safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back