Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
ive just used macmans edited dsdt for my mobo and tried it out, i get KP as soon as i start booting, comes up with apple intel powermanagment. i know theres a kext to null that, but i was under the impression that the dsdt's didnt need that kext installing?

am i wrong? as multibeast didnt install it by default when selecting the user dsdt

danfozzy said:
ive just used macmans edited dsdt for my mobo and tried it out, i get KP as soon as i start booting, comes up with apple intel powermanagment. i know theres a kext to null that, but i was under the impression that the dsdt's didnt need that kext installing?

am i wrong? as multibeast didnt install it by default when selecting the user dsdt
Were you previously using a DSDT? If not then you need to remove all of the unneeded kexts and just have fakesmc and any audio or JMicron kexts.

nope, it was on a fresh install.

Kp for powermanagement, cant put the machine to sleep, cmos constantly having to be set to last known good.

the dsdt is installed correctly, there in my extras folder.

danfozzy said:
nope, it was on a fresh install.

Kp for powermanagement, cant put the machine to sleep, cmos constantly having to be set to last known good.

the dsdt is installed correctly, there in my extras folder.
The edit is bad, as this DSDT doesn't contain the AMAC variable.

Will fix later today.

cool, cheers mate! will you post a reply once youve done it so i know im downloading the good edit :thumbup:

thanks!

any news weather the new edit has been done and uploaded?

cheers macman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back