Gigabyte GV-N550D5-1GI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
There used to be a DSDT file for the GA-Z77x-UD5H but now its gone. If I still need one and I believe I will is there anywhere I could get one.

John

It's gone because you don't really need it.
You can of course roll your own for things like audio and graphics edits, but it's all you would have to edit to make it work.

Sweet, many thanks

When you install, select user DSDT but you don't need one on the desktop, as the system will work regardless thanks to whatever changes Gigabyte has done to their UEFI compared to their BIOS on their older boards.

thelostswede said:
When you install, select user DSDT but you don't need one on the desktop, as the system will work regardless thanks to whatever changes Gigabyte has done to their UEFI compared to their BIOS on their older boards.

Did you create your own DSDT to get the audio to work? If so what did you start with?

Bomma72 said:
thelostswede said:

Did you create your own DSDT to get the audio to work? If so what did you start with?

Hi Bomma72,

I have this board (F7) and no DSDT. Audio works, but you have to take an extra step. Check it out in my build description.

Tagny Daggart said:
Bomma72 said:
thelostswede said:

Hi Bomma72,

I have this board (F7) and no DSDT. Audio works, but you have to take an extra step. Check it out in my build description.

Going to try this tonight
http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=65691

I will not use a DSDT this time.

Did you have to customize your HDA?

If not It looks like all I should have to do is select.

Patched AppleHDA/ALC898
Non-DSDT HDAEnabler/ALC898

Right? Also do I remove any Audio or HDA kexts from the Extentions folder as I have read some stuff about this in older threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back