i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey all,

I'm having a problem where if I try to fresh install MacOS Sonoma and apply the wifi fix I am not able to run Dropbox. Unfortunately, I use Dropbox for almost everything with my work so I really need to try and get it to work, but I'm clueless as to where to begin. If I try to install Dropbox the app will start to open, freeze, close itself after a few seconds, and do it again in an endless loop. Any help at all would be unbelievably appreciated. I've attached my EFi file below.

Attachments

• RS-EFI.zip
    40.4 MB · Views: 30
Hey all,

I'm having a problem where if I try to fresh install MacOS Sonoma and apply the wifi fix I am not able to run Dropbox. Unfortunately, I use Dropbox for almost everything with my work so I really need to try and get it to work, but I'm clueless as to where to begin. If I try to install Dropbox the app will start to open, freeze, close itself after a few seconds, and do it again in an endless loop. Any help at all would be unbelievably appreciated. I've attached my EFi file below.
Try Now Added AMFIPass.kext and removed amfi=0x80

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    40.6 MB · Views: 56
Try Now Added AMFIPass.kext and removed amfi=0x80
You absolute LEGEND!!!! Worked like a charm and even fixed a few other issues I was having. What exactly was the problem and how did this fix it??

Thanks!

You absolute LEGEND!!!! Worked like a charm and even fixed a few other issues I was having. What exactly was the problem and how did this fix it??

Thanks!
you have to use AMFIpass to use dropbox and other apps like chrome Firefox plus no amfi=0x80 boot arg.
Good Luck!

Back