Contribute
Register

DPCIManager 1.5 Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I do that says that the fail was move to another directory :crazy:
Do you use antivirus software?
With Chrome you have to go through some hoops to get the file, but I just checked with Safari and I was able to download the file without any issues.

Do you use antivirus software?
With Chrome you have to go through some hoops to get the file, but I just checked with Safari and I was able to download the file without any issues.

Thank you! I have antivirus . I will disability and try on safar

Even if your motherboard isn't in a critical state
Hi. im having a window that says "
The system extension "DPCIR0SVq.kext" is not compatible with this version of OS X and can’t be used".

how can I fix this. Im using 10.13.3 OSx

Hi,

I seems that DPCIManager is currently not available and leads to a corrupted zip file that cannot be extracted by any of the extracting tool I have (I am not not talking about the warning malware issues).

Any feedback on your side?
Could someone upload a working version?
Thanks in advance for your help ;-)

Cheers

Hi,

Thanks, I get the same error with safari and I can't unzip it with Standard Archive Utility :(

Any idea? Possible to get it somewhere else?

Cheers,

(
Capture d'écran 2018-10-18 18.28.35.png
Capture d'écran 2018-10-18 18.24.02.png

Thanks, I get the same error with safari and I can't unzip it with Standard Archive Utility :(
My French is not the best but looks like the file doesn't exist.
If you use antivirus software you should disable it temporarily.

Hi All,

Can I use DPCIManager on my Sierra system to determine device names etc. for a fresh Mojave install? Like AppleALC & LILU realtek 892 I have on my mobo? So I could actually create an installer with a good clover config.pslist that would just work out of the box?

Thank you

Hi All,

Can I use DPCIManager on my Sierra system to determine device names etc. for a fresh Mojave install? Like AppleALC & LILU realtek 892 I have on my mobo? So I could actually create an installer with a good clover config.pslist that would just work out of the box?

Thank you

Or you could just look up what is on your mobo by reading the manual...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back