Contribute
Register

Does anyone successful run iMessage & FaceTime on Yosemite 10.10.1 with Clover??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone call to Apple, the customer support ask S/N, I told him mine(generate following guide), he told me can't find it in their system, so can't help me to remove ban. :(

Before you call apple support generate a S/N for your model that's registered with Apple's systems (check via selfsolve.apple.com). Give this S/N to them when they ask for it, and when you're done calling Apple support, discard it. ONLY use this S/N for bypassing them asking for your S/N. Make sure your ACTUAL S/N is not registered and matches your model. This is what I did.

Cheers!

Thanks for the advice. I'll do that.

Before you call apple support generate a S/N for your model that's registered with Apple's systems (check via selfsolve.apple.com). Give this S/N to them when they ask for it, and when you're done calling Apple support, discard it. ONLY use this S/N for bypassing them asking for your S/N. Make sure your ACTUAL S/N is not registered and matches your model. This is what I did.

Cheers!

I got a S/N with same model from a friend. I phone call Apple, they told that they have active it. But I still can't active my apple id on my laptop. So they escalate, another guy guide me to create another Admin account to login again. It also failed(with same error message). They told me, recently there are many same report to them, and they have no way to solve it and have sent report to Apple HQ, and still get no answer from HQ.

So, I guess Apple have blocked this behavior, at least in China.

Any idea??

I got a S/N with same model from a friend. I phone call Apple, they told that they have active it. But I still can't active my apple id on my laptop. So they escalate, another guy guide me to create another Admin account to login again. It also failed(with same error message). They told me, recently there are many same report to them, and they have no way to solve it and have sent report to Apple HQ, and still get no answer from HQ.

So, I guess Apple have blocked this behavior, at least in China.

Any idea??

Not really :think:... if many people are getting the same report then you may just have to wait for Apple to fix it ... you can try the entire process again if you want to but since you've said they've already activated it and this error is being received a lot then you may just have to wait for Apple to fix it...

What strikes me as odd is that the 10.1 update killed my working imessage. :( Had all the steps and called apple to remove ban.

This is kinda ****ed up tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back