Contribute
Register

Do you own a real Mac?

Do You Own a Real Mac?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
djblastyfone said:
• Headless PBG4 12" stripped down to the bare minimum of parts it needs to boot. Trying to think of something cool I could stick the logic board into ;)

You should use a small LCD to make it into a photo frame or better yet a touchscreen LCD.

Not a single mac, never had the money to buy one. So i just spend my cash on parts to upgrade my PC even more.

I have a few goodies:

1st gen Mac Mini
iPhone 4GS 16GB
iPad 2 32GB

My first Mac was a SE (1987)... (Damn ! I'm old ! :) )... then a SE30, then a II, then a IIfx, then......... (time...time...)..., then G3, G4, PPC G5.... then a mac mini mid.2010 (@home) and a Mac Pro 2009 (@ work).
I never had a PC...

I'm interested in Hackinstosh only this year (2012) because Mac Pro are too expensive (and price not justified).

My first mac was titanium power book g4 , mac g5 2006 macbook pro

I have too many. :) 21" iMac core i3, Mini with core i5, Mini with core 2 duo, 20" G5 iMac, G3 iBook, PowerBook w/Motorola 68K, Mac Plus. And thats just at home. At work I get to play with 16 27" iMacs, 3 MacPros, a couple G4 and G5 towers, and several MacBook Pros. And I love them all.

I have too many. :) 21" iMac core i3, Mini with core i5, Mini with core 2 duo, 20" G5 iMac, G3 iBook, PowerBook w/Motorola 68K, Mac Plus. And thats just at home. At work I get to play with 16 27" iMacs, 3 MacPros, a couple G4 and G5 towers, and several MacBook Pros. And I love them all.
You wanna marry me? :wave:

:lol:

iMac 2009
MBP 2007

I did own a late 2004 G5 dual 2.0Ghz, stripped for i5 2500k mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back