Not open for further replies.
I have these right now:
-iMac 17" 2.0 GHz Core 2 duo, 2GB RAM, 500GB HDD

-Power Mac G4 Quicksilver 733 MHz, 768MB RAM, 40GB HDD

I currently own two Macs.

2007 15" MacBookPro3,1 - 2.2 Core2 Duo
2009 MacPro4,1 - 2.26 8-core Nehalem

Wife has a 13" MacBook - 2008?

I'm new to mHacs and am putting together the plan to replace my MacPro with a more expandable machine (PCIe) to run my color-correction platform on my DIT cart. Thinking either Asus SuperComp or SR-2 MoBo, in a rackmount server chassis with LOTS of 3.5" bays. Need to expand my current 7TB mini-SAS RAID5 to a 20TB RAID6.

I don't own and never have owned a single apple product other than the Magic Trackpad. Not even an iPod.

When Apple did their last hardware update this fall, I picked up a 13" MacBook Pro as a replacement for my old Asus gaming laptop. I needed something with a battery that lasts more than an hour and in a much smaller package. So far I'm loving my MacBook Pro, it's the best laptop I've owned!

15" MPB (core 2 duo) - 10.7.2 - upgraded to 8GB RAM and 60GB Vertex SSD
Mac mini (core duo) - 10.6.8

Also:
1st gen iPad
white AppleTV - upgraded HDD
2x iPhone 4S

I owned apple products since my first performa 630. numerous iMacs untill my 2009 iMac's audio took a dump on me a few days outside of the 1 year warranty and apple refused to even take a look without charging me. Thats when I started building hacks, starting with lifehackers 775 build and I eventually found my way here.

Oops, forgot to mention I still own a 2007 macbook. It works great and does everything a laptop should.

tomcristiani said:
I don't own and never have owned a single apple product other than the Magic Trackpad. Not even an iPod.

Same with me, first time I used an Apple product was when my Hackintosh booted up.

I was a long time Windows-only user. I hated Mac OS with a passion, but then after multiple laptops dying so quickly I jumped to a late-2006 Black MacBook. I've never looked back since. That laptop will turn five in January, and it's still running!

Then of course my girlfriend has two MacBooks - a White personal one, and a MacBook Air for work. Once we move her company will be sending her an iMac. So yes, five Macs in one house.

Then there are the multiple iPods and iPhones and planned iPads...

Seeing as I couldn't afford a Mac Pro, but didn't want to go the Windows route, Apple has continued to make money off of me through my Hack. There's no way they can knock it!

Yup, I bought a used 2007 Macbook shortly before building my first Hackintosh. It's nice to have a Mac on the go without having to worry about the problems that can come with laptop hackintoshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back