Contribute
Register

Disable graphic card when installing Sierra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt3

Hi guys!

I have the clasic problem with my GTX 1070.

I have windows 10, I7 6700 and a gtx 1070 and i want to install hackintosh with windows (dual boot) but when the installer is running at 99%, this happen: "An error accurred while running scripts from package "GraphicEnabler.pkg". Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again".

I know now my problem it's because i have my gtx :| so, my questions is:
Can i install Sierra using my Intel graphics? :?:
something like disable my graphic card from BIOS, connect my hdmi cable to my motherboard and try again?

Thanks!

Hi guys!

I have the clasic problem with my GTX 1070.

I have windows 10, I7 6700 and a gtx 1070 and i want to install hackintosh with windows (dual boot) but when the installer is running at 99%, this happen: "An error accurred while running scripts from package "GraphicEnabler.pkg". Quit the installer to restart your computer and try again".

I know now my problem it's because i have my gtx :| so, my questions is:
Can i install Sierra using my Intel graphics? :?:
something like disable my graphic card from BIOS, connect my hdmi cable to my motherboard and try again?

Thanks!

There is no support in macOS or with the Nvidia Web Drivers for the Nvidia 10xx cards. You can set IGP as primary in your bios and install using the Intel graphics but the GPU is not usable and likely won't ever be at this point.

Like this
?
My BIOS is different but i'll try.
So, i have to do that, save, connect my monitor to my motherboard and try to install Sierra again... right?

Like this
?
My BIOS is different but i'll try.
So, i have to do that, save, connect my monitor to my motherboard and try to install Sierra again... right?

Essentially. You want IGP to be the primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back