CPU
i7 2600K @ 4.3 Ghz
Graphics
2x GTX 660Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
For all the gamers out there, the topic thread might have caught your eye, to others not so much.

These designs were the result of a styling exercise that I was attempting to do, I wanted to find an design style from a company or game and apply it to a real world product. I had just recently finished playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution and I had greatly enjoyed the both game and the overall style of the game. (If you have not seen or heard of the game, a quick google search should give you and idea of the overall feel)

Each case took design cues from different elements from within the game, as well as some cues from cases in the real world. In the background of each image, I placed my piece of reference material i used to design the cases. Please note, I DO NOT own or take credit for any of the background images, they are purely to give the viewer and idea of what I was working with.

So without further adieu, enjoy the fruits of my labor.

cad2caseposter3.jpg
cad2caseposter2f.jpg
cad2caseposter1.jpg

Please note, these designs are purely for looks, I have not put time into figuring out how the details of how they work, cable management, etc.

the typhoon case needs to be turned into reality. great looking case.
has hints of the thermaltake level 10 about it

samisnake said:
the typhoon case needs to be turned into reality. great looking case.
has hints of the thermaltake level 10 about it

Yes, I referenced the Level 10 case quite a bit on that design.

I should buy one of these. They look awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back