Contribute
Register

Dell XPS 13 9333 (Haswell) - Clover install/DSDT 'guide'

Status
Not open for further replies.
After dinner i will do - starting to pray now!

Okay here is the output:

second command no output.

View attachment 109772View attachment 109773
and the config:
View attachment 109774

The layout-id is zero in IOService:HDEF. There is no injection of layout-id in IOACPIPlane:HDEF.

Problem in is either in DSDT or config.plist. (layout-id can be injected with either, not sure which method vbo is using).

No expectation for audio with invalid layout-id.

Your config.plist is corrupt (cannot be loaded into xcode). Always use a plist editor to make changes to your config.plist.

Your config.plist is corrupt (cannot be loaded into xcode). Always use a plist editor to make changes to your config.plist.

RM: check it out in text edit or look at post #152 if you want to see why we've been chasing our tails :)

What layout ID do i need? And how can i add in to the dsdt.

RM: check it out in text edit or look at post #152 if you want to see why we've been chasing our tails :)

It is a mess. I don't even bother looking if the plist won't load into Xcode. People that don't know XML/plist format should not be editing without the help of a plist editor. Furthermore... people that do know XML/plist format always use a plist editor because they know how easy it is to screw the syntax up (although not as badly as this one). XML is great for computer code, not so good for humans.

What layout ID do i need? And how can i add in to the dsdt.

ID 1. It's already injected via DSDT (see patches/audio.txt)
Save the man some time, give him a fresh ioreg - the previous one is useless with that mangled config.plist

Just for the info: working sleep and hibernate is much more important than sound. Maybe you know what to do, to get sleep working.

Just for the info: working sleep and hibernate is much more important than sound. Maybe you know what to do, to get sleep working.

No idea without all files requested previously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back