Contribute
Register

Dell XPS 13 9333 (Haswell) - Clover install/DSDT 'guide'

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what about sleep and hibernate ? should i upload new ioreg and the other files?

so what about sleep and hibernate ? should i upload new ioreg and the other files?

Based on users feedback in this thread, sleep works with the DSDT patches from the repo, as long as you compile a valid PR ssdt for your cpu. Check what you did - it should just work.

edit: when i dont use the laptop and the screen goes into sleep, it never come back
I checked out now. When i close my lid and open it wihin 10 sec i got a blackscreen. Ehen i wait for about 1min it come back. Is there a way to tune it ?

And i expected that when i double tap in touch pad the cursor jump to a different Position. Any fix for that?

edit: when i dont use the laptop and the screen goes into sleep, it never come back
You're using an old version of the config.plist. Read post #96 where I explain why I'm reverting back to using ig-platform-id 0xa260006 instead of 0xa2e000a (this exact issue you're reporting). This is the corresponding commit on github: https://github.com/vbourachot/Dell-...mmit/6da7dd3c848335b3168900b57edfd14d0aed69aa
Yosemite has only been out for a couple weeks by now.. you should expect tweaks to the github as I discover/fix issues. If you want to get those updates, it's probably a good idea to keep an eye on the github commit log.

I checked out now. When i close my lid and open it wihin 10 sec i got a blackscreen. Ehen i wait for about 1min it come back. Is there a way to tune it ?

And i expected that when i double tap in touch pad the cursor jump to a different Position. Any fix for that?
Not sure what you mean in these 2 questions.

When i use the other id i have a lot of fragments in the menubar. But thank you.

So i dont use the touchpad click to click anywhere, i use my finger to tap, when i do this sometimes the cursor jumps a few pixel in a random direction.

When i use the other id i have a lot of fragments in the menubar. But thank you.

So i dont use the touchpad click to click anywhere, i use my finger to tap, when i do this sometimes the cursor jumps a few pixel in a random direction.

HD4600/HD4400/HD4200/HD5000/etc glitches:
- set bootloader resolution to native resolution
- try different ig-platform-id values (0xa260006, 0xa260005, 0xa260000, 0xa160000, 0xa2e0008)
- implement backlight control with DSDT patches + ACPIBacklight.kext
- set slide=0 kernel flag
- set a color profile
- inject EDID
- login/logout/login
- rollback Azul/HD5000 kexts to 10.9.1 (Note: not valid for Yosemite)
- patch framebuffer... (requires much research)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back