Graphics
on board
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello all! New Hackintosh user here, I decided to see if i can install Mavericks on a Dell Precision T1700 with Xeon processor that i had laying around.

I followed the directions that I found here, http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

Everything went smooth until i tried to boot the precision to the USB, When i hit enter on section 4.4 of the link above the Apple startup screen flashes and disappears and then the machine reboots and returns me back to 4.4. I tried the boot flags GraphicsEnabler=Yes, GraphicsEnabler=No, PCIRootUID=1, PCIRootUID=0, and npci=0x3000 as well as just -v, -x and -s but all yield the same results.

Any help would be much appreciated and thanks in advance!

Hello,

did you found any results for your problem?

I have a T1700 too, and i would like to install a MacOS Server on this machine.

thanks

Tom

Hi,
i got Mavericks running but the audio device doesn't work.

On Dell Site i found that there is an ALC 3220 Soundcard installed but i cannot find any driver for this card...

can anybody help me?

Hi,

On Dell Site i found that there is an ALC 3220 Soundcard installed but i cannot find any driver for this card...

can anybody help me?

Guys, How did you get Maverics running? I tried to boot with unibeast USB, but stuck on "selected boot device failed". I selected usb, disabled UEFI, but not luck... I tried to re-create unibeast USB twice...

Hi,

can anybody help me?

Hi toms2k

Could you please help public you unibeast boot fag for T1700.
Maybe we can help it to prefect Mavericks.

Thank you.

Hello all! New Hackintosh user here, I decided to see if i can install Mavericks on a Dell Precision T1700 with Xeon processor that i had laying around.

I followed the directions that I found here, http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

Everything went smooth until i tried to boot the precision to the USB, When i hit enter on section 4.4 of the link above the Apple startup screen flashes and disappears and then the machine reboots and returns me back to 4.4. I tried the boot flags GraphicsEnabler=Yes, GraphicsEnabler=No, PCIRootUID=1, PCIRootUID=0, and npci=0x3000 as well as just -v, -x and -s but all yield the same results.

Any help would be much appreciated and thanks in advance!

ever get this to work? I'm having EXACT same issue, but with Yosemite... Don't want to waste a bunch of hours only to find out someone had the answer already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back