Contribute
Register

Dell Latitude E5420 Graphics Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question, is there a patch or some kind of driver that i can setup the command key MAC keyboard has on Dell keyboard?

I'm not sure what you mean...???

On MAC keyboard there is a command key, it will be located where the ctl key is, can i somehow set that on my the dell keyboard?

For example if i want to take a screen shot i would have to:

Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop

For example if i want to take a screen shot i would have to:

Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop

Command is either Alt or the "Windows key" depending on your settings in SysPrefs->Keyboard->"Modifier Keys" and the keyboard driver you're using.

Hey Rehabman, hope you are doing well. So I finally got the internet working. The link that you had sent me I digged in the posts and found updated kext that worked with my card.

Afterwards I started installing almost all the drivers in multibeast and now it messed up the boot, it's not booting into OS anymore.

im reinstalling OS again, can you guide me on what drivers I should install?
Can you share the kext that you used to make the wireless network to work please i have the exactly same computer and i install yosemite but no luck with the wifi card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back