GA-Z97M-D3H
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I updated to macOS Mojave directly from Sierra on my Dell Inspiron 15R 5537. The problem is, I can't boot into my desktop without using the safe mode.

I tried to find a solution to this but couldn't find anything helpful. I then wiped my SSD and did a fresh install of macOS Mojave and I faced the same problem again.

I can't seem to boot into the desktop normally. I can only do so using the safe mode.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

I updated to macOS Mojave directly from Sierra on my Dell Inspiron 15R 5537. The problem is, I can't boot into my desktop without using the safe mode.

I tried to find a solution to this but couldn't find anything helpful. I then wiped my SSD and did a fresh install of macOS Mojave and I faced the same problem again.

I can't seem to boot into the desktop normally. I can only do so using the safe mode.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks! :)
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, please fix your profile as per FAQ (you have no laptop hardware details in your profile).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back