Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
h110
CPU
i5 6400
Graphics
GTX 1050ti
Looking to get off ubuntu and head over to Mac OS.

Is this system below acceptable without issue?

I have 8GB RAM DDR3
I have i5 6400
I have GTX 1050ti
Motherboard I believe is h110... please read manual if you care to help :)

MANUAL

Looking to get off ubuntu and head over to Mac OS.

Is this system below acceptable without issue?

I have 8GB RAM DDR3
I have i5 6400
I have GTX 1050ti
Motherboard I believe is h110... please read manual if you care to help :)

MANUAL
video card won't work in Mojave, you will have to use your built-in Intel graphics or if you want to use your nvidia then you can use High Sierra

video card won't work in Mojave, you will have to use your built-in Intel graphics or if you want to use your nvidia then you can use High Sierra
I see that Nvidia hasn't released drivers for mojave yet. You think they will at some point? Thank you BTW... read other guys forum post 48 minutes ago. Is it a big deal to use Sierra instead of mojave. Am I missing out on anything ?

I see that Nvidia hasn't released drivers for mojave yet. You think they will at some point? Thank you BTW... read other guys forum post 48 minutes ago. Is it a big deal to use Sierra instead of mojave. Am I missing out on anything ?
doubt they will bring out drivers, others have moved on to AMD cards

you may find you won't get the latest versions of xcode etc, depends on you use you were thinking of

doubt they will bring out drivers, others have moved on to AMD cards

you may find you won't get the latest versions of xcode etc, depends on you use you were thinking of
Hey I'm replying back because there has been an update. Can I now install Mojave with http://dosdude1.com/mojave/ patcher?

Or is this specific towards only unsupported mac models and not hackintosh's ?

I read through it all but just want to make sure because your opinion matters to me.

Thank you if you reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back