Contribute
Register

Dell Inspiron 15 7559 - Sierra Install Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
toggling between legacy option rom? after getting kernel panic and upgrading to bios 1.1.8 . before i didn't have any probkem in booting from mac usb installer

a guy who is bored
thanks for your advice it's working now but the mac os sierra installer i made for Dell 7559 UHD ...it's kernel panic upon booting i used the EFI folder from my working EFI el capitan installer change the simbios and invalid fakeid 0x12345678...but with my desktop i was able to install sierra... can u share with me your efi configuration for sierra dell 7559

rehabman
i already downgraded the bios of dell 7559 from 1.1.8 to original working el capitan working bios 1.1.3. remove the battery battery and hold on power switch for 30 seconds still cannot boot pass aptiofixdrv
...before it can boot up pass aptiodrv

Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

a guy who is bored
thanks for your advice it's working now but the mac os sierra installer i made for Dell 7559 UHD ...it's kernel panic upon booting i used the EFI folder from my working EFI el capitan installer change the simbios and invalid fakeid 0x12345678...but with my desktop i was able to install sierra... can u share with me your efi configuration for sierra dell 7559

Show photo of panic. Read post #23.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back