Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Howdy,

Can't for the life of me get to the mac os desktop installer....

I have a Dell 7050 but with Skylake i7 6700 and a tower.....

have used efi from 7050micro which says should work....? - https://github.com/linkev/dell-optiplex-7050-micro-hackintosh
tried adding in spoof skylake onboard graphics no diff always just get to attached image.. tried 17.1 and 18.1 - have removed wireless and bluetooth...

have turned off cfg and the associated things along with that...

have tried separate usb drive 12.3.1 and 12.6 no change...

I'm not completely saavy with it all but willing to give it a go.... im 2 days straight into this 7050.... with only marginal progress of getting the installer to start....after turning off cfg etc!!!

Even tried a guide that downloaded ventura in windows from the https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore...-guide/windows-install.html#downloading-macos - but was only a recovery? 673mb not the usual gb's of installer so not sure how that is suppose to work....added in the efi kexts and bits separately from above and saved plist 18.1 and put in the graphics DP lines to spoof skylake it just gets to end of its lines of failed this and failed that but lots of normal code and then screen goes out and thats it...

Will be happy to just get monterey to work.... have it working on a usff 9020! 12.7.4

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4650.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4650.jpg
    893.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Went back in time and d/l the .80 efi config as per above link and had a opencore configurator .80 as well thought that might be better to match.... taken out the wireless and bluetooth runs through and keeps going and just restarts as about to load.....

ok so..... I saw on another persons plist and the main guide that Skylake uses graphics id 1219 once I changed that over it all worked and started to install.... currently in that position atm....!

....ok at work been only using display port

at home used hdmi and got it all working last night.... even ventura loaded however 8mb graphics....

bring into work and monterey nor ventura no longer starts up on display port...!?
how to enable the display ports?

....ok at work been only using display port

at home used hdmi and got it all working last night.... even ventura loaded however 8mb graphics....

bring into work and monterey nor ventura no longer starts up on display port...!?
how to enable the display ports?
missing your zipped EFI folder....

Back