Graphics
-
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
[h=5]After realizing that every computer case looks like a dwarfed Optimus Prime, or just ugly, I got the idea to build a hackintosh into a desk.
Here's the render I made of it (not the best modeling). What do you think? Any things I would have to think about before doing this?
[/h] Deskrender.jpg

I like the idea! I've tried something similar to no avail, hopefully you have better luck then I did. I'd like to see your progress so far? Goodluck

After realizing that every computer case looks like a dwarfed Optimus Prime, or just ugly, I got the idea to build a hackintosh into a desk.
Here's the render I made of it (not the best modeling). What do you think? Any things I would have to think about before doing this?

View attachment 38870

It's a great idea, except I'd be concerned about how far apart everything is and the lengths of the cables (and extension cables) that would be required - for example, internal SATA cables are limited to 1 meter in length (perhaps that wouldn't be a problem with your design, 1 meter is quite a bit of length, but you get the idea).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back