Contribute
Register

Confirmed GA-Z68XP-UD3 CustoMAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel HD Audio is the HDMI input (on-board). Try the HDAEnabler ones, but I think you're doing something wrong because I used those to options, and they work fine.

How are you guys over clocking your CPU's?

My new CustoMac has been up and running for 3 days but now the networking has quit. I have the Apple USB full keyboard and the trackpad with a MediaLink BT dongle. Everything has been working great but wake from sleep so I don't let it sleep ;)
Has anyone else had problems with the network using the Lnxtomac in MultiBeast 4.1?
Thanks,
Bob

Networking IP address change to 169.xxx.xxx.xxx

I was using the USB hub of my Dell U2410. Once I unplugged it from the rear USB port on the back of the computer and rebooted = no more network problems.

Does anyone know of a driver so you can use the USB ports on the monitor?

Update: 12/16/2011
Not solved :(

It works, shut down and come back later and reset to the 169.xxxxxxx

Why? anyone having any luck?

I read that updating the BIOS to F8 should take care of the boot loop problem. Closed the browser and can't find the reference.

riotburn said:
I read that updating the BIOS to F8 should take care of the boot loop problem. Closed the browser and can't find the reference.

Yes! I updated my BIOS to F8 yesterday and it fixed my slow Windows 7 AHCI problem. Didn't break my OSX install either. Successful dual boot system now (1 drive per OS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back