Contribute
Register

Configuration requires vault but no vault provided

why? as i mentioned it was missing a lot of needed/required entries to make it work
im redoing the entire guide and im at the gibmacos part and i cant find monterey when recovery-only is toggled.

Last edited:
My laptop (Inspiron 7347-4210u-HD4400), boots into the macos install screen but looks very buggy and full of lines everywhere, i can make out the icons but not the text. Hooking it up to a monitor clears up the top menu bar (where it says recovery-tools-file...) but the actual installer gui in the middle is gone and the entire screen other than the menu bar is black-greyish
Could anyone help me?

im redoing the entire guide and im at the gibmacos part and i cant find monterey when recovery-only is toggled.
it is best to start off with Catalina first, then when you are up and running, upgrade to Monterey after

I got monterey up and running in the end, thanks guys!

Hi! Is it possible for you to share your config.plist and opencore version?
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Link to laptop guide:

Hi! Is it possible for you to share your config.plist and opencore version?
Gave up on everything a while back due to lack of time, managed to get it to boot every other time with some error in between. Otherwise it ran pretty well, but in the end I retired the laptop, only has 2 cores and the cpu started throttling due to some chip verifying official power adapters breaking, making it think it has an unofficial power adapter and capping it at 0.8ghz, rendering it useless. Good luck getting it to work though, if I still had the files I'd for sure send them your way.

Back