Contribute
Register

Clover USB Won't Load "Install Yosemite"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issue:Stuck at:Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport

Solution:you will need to remove the AppleIntelHD* and AppleIntelF* kexts from the installation on the hard drive ,You can do this from single user mode (-s)
Boot -s. When you see the prompt "root:", then:
Type: mount -uw /
Type: cd /System/Library/Extensions
Type : mkdir intel_back
Type: mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
Type: touch ../ExtensionsReboot -v

Did that work for you?

I don't even have an "Installation" to try this with. I can't even get to the Yosemite Installer! :/

I've had this problem with Clover USB's, except for Clover's first releases.

Does anybody know how to get beyond:

"Stuck at:Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport"

Please?

Why not install with Unibeast and get the system running. Once it's up and running you can continue to test Clover with a USB disc until you can get it worked out...

Why not install with Unibeast and get the system running. Once it's up and running you can continue to test Clover with a USB disc until you can get it worked out...

10-4 Captain! I was going to do that next. But..

I always had to drive 30 minutes to use my friends REAL Macintosh to Create the Unibeast USB Installer though.

It never created successfully (would end in 1 minute and not write anything) it using my Probook Hackintosh.

I could at least make the Clover USB Installer from a hackintosh. I've heard the same issue from othert people, just never found a way to resolve it.

If you have a working Probook hack don't understand why it wouldn't build a Unibeast disk providing you have a good copy of the install.app from the app store in the application folder. I'd try it again rather then drive an hour. ;)

I got unibeast to make the USB and it install perfectly last night. They really made that app simple. Going to probably have questions with Post-Installation tonight. Thanks!!

I got Yosemite running perfectly right now (with Unibeast and Multibeast).. But, I would eventually like to figure out this Clover Install so that my IMessages will work.

My motherboard supports these upgrades:

Processor: i7-3770K
http://www.microcenter.com/product/388575/Core_i7_3770K_35GHz_LGA_1155_Processor

RAM: 2x 8gb G.Skill F3-10666CL9D-16GBXL
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231486&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Desktop+Memory-_-N82E16820231486&ds_e_ad_type=pla&gclid=CjwKEAiAk8qkBRDOqYediILQ5BMSJAB40A5U-Cq_zndIpFzu4s7Px9-DifdKXu15WhBhzOznPnUmdBoCQf7w_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Will my Successful Yosemite Install support this?

I will need to re-install the OSX since i am going from Sandy bridge to Ivy Bridge?

Will it still work?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back