Contribute
Register

Clover crashing on 'scanning entries' because of software RAID

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already done this... Is there something else I need to provide? Have people seen my post?
it's as simple as mount efi folder with clover configuratior, copy hfsplus.efi to EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/, delete vboxhfs-64.efi from EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/, unmount EFI, reboot and you are done. I miss typed above.
I just did this on my friends Asus Z370,i7-8700k system and it worked 1st time, no issues reported(yet :) ).

Oh, I removed all the Raid drives 1st, then did the above, re-plugged them and it booted the 1st time. no other configs needed.

it's as simple as mount efi folder with clover configuratior, copy hfsplus.efi to EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/, delete vboxhfs-64.efi from EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/, unmount EFI, reboot and you are done. I miss typed above.
I just did this on my friends Asus Z370,i7-8700k system and it worked 1st time, no issues reported(yet :) ).

Oh, I removed all the Raid drives 1st, then did the above, re-plugged them and it booted the 1st time. no other configs needed.

This worked, thank you!

Thanks this solved the problem for me in Catalina 10.15.6 with SoftRaid if anyone else is experiencing the same stuck at scan entries problem.

Thanks this solved the problem for me in Catalina 10.15.6 with SoftRaid if anyone else is experiencing the same stuck at scan entries problem.

Ok spoke too soon, it worked on first boot but on restart seems to have bricked my OS drive :cry:

Getting the stop sign when booting from clover with OS drive and Unibeast USB. SOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back