Contribute
Register

Clover and ATI Injector

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently using a modified version of 'ATI Kext Utility'(relies on radeon_bios_decode) to get the hotplug ID.
I'm planning to make a improved version of radeon_bios_decode which outputs every necessary information nice and tidy like in my last post, but I didn't find the time yet.
The simplest way atm is try&erroruntil something works (hotplug ID is always between 0x1 and 0x6, so it's not that much work to find it out on this way). But you can just use the information from my lastpost.

I'm currently using a modified version of 'ATI Kext Utility'(relies on radeon_bios_decode) to get the hotplug ID.
I'm planning to make a improved version of radeon_bios_decode which outputs every necessary information nice and tidy like in my last post, but I didn't find the time yet.
The simplest way atm is try&erroruntil something works (hotplug ID is always between 0x1 and 0x6, so it's not that much work to find it out on this way). But you can just use the information from my lastpost.

Please share this modified version of ATi Kext Utility

Just head a look at your ROM, sadly only DP and DVI1 match, HDMI doesn't.

Your attempt looks good, only the hotplug id (3rd of those 4 IDs) is wrong, but that's not your fault, this tutorial you're using doesn't do this correctly.
Your correct mapping would be:

Code:
enc  / tx  / HP  / SenseID
0x12 / 0x4 / 0x5 / 0x1   (DP)
0x22 / 0x5 / 0x1 / 0x4   (HDMI)
0x11 / 0x2 / 0x6 / 0x3   (DVI1)
0x10 / 0x0 / 0x3 / 0x6   (DVI2)

Continue form this point according to the tutorial, then you'll be fine. :)
I may have hope at last! I have a Sapphire R9 280 and am on MacOs High Sierra. I think I may need to patch the FB but before I do I wanted to ask you a couple of things. I have WhateverGreen installed should I have that installed? And what is my best plan of attack on this? I have an HDMI monitor however I do have a DP to hdmi cable. With either DP or HDMI I can see the desktop and maneuver around however after awhile I get a gpu kext crash and i can move the mouse but I can’t click on anything and VNC just displays a dark screen. Any advice would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back