Contribute
Register

Clevo p150hm1/p151hm1 / Sager np8130/np8150 / etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 2MNY.. dude, so could you find a solution to fix CMOS reset? If any, please share with us... thx...

by the way, i fixed sound, fingerprint solution as you mentioned... but i have issues to connect app store... it gives unknown failure when i wanna connect my account...

Update: 11 September

I fixed boot problem with multibeast .. i've chosen "ellioforcelegacyRTC+evoreboot+fakeSMC+NullPowerManagement" and boot runs well..but it conflicts with fingerprint and usb 3.0 ... they are not working now.. weird... Trusuite preferences says " No fingerprint sensor found"... weird weird weird... still not any solution for CMOS reset, a big deep hole in the cosmos :) this is our destiny i think..

Update: 24 September

CMOS reset fixed by 2MNY's July 26th, 2011, 02:03 PM's ...

"Native power management for Lion is working!" title post describes how to fix it. I used this method, and from now on no need to remove CMOS battery or anything else. Just a difference what he described .. 2MNY mentioned to remove nullCPUPowerManagement.kext... but i don't... before this, when i removed this kext kernel panic appeared.. i didn't remove it and try once more, now everything goes ok...

Be sure to make back up your kext files maybe it won't work for you. Just try... If something goes wrong, reboot the machine, boot system with -x flag (safe mode) remove the kext files you have just added, and install your old kext files again. Clean the cache, or reboot the machine with -f (ignore kernel cache)

Now i'm working on a full back up and i will try to update 10.8.2...if it will succesfull, i'll try to give you an easy installation guide on P150HM machines.

Hi, I also have a clevo p150hm. Can you give me please more details how to install this files from folder: p150hm1 VoodooHDA 2012-09-03?
I just do double click and nothing happens! I have to place them somewhere?

-For your info the easiest solution for ethernet is to buy an usb ethernet adapter!
(http://viewitem.eim.ebay.gr/USB-to-...top-PC/160653135323/item?transId=813671006006)
-And for my wireless i replace my wlan mini pci card with the dell dw1510 wlan mini pci card!
(http://viewitem.eim.ebay.gr/DELL-Wi...MAC-OS/400173497601/item?transId=171807180027)
I already use them successfully.

Only remain the fixes for cmos reset and power management.
Tks for yr attention!

Hey,

can anyone explain to me how to activate power management and speed-step?
My Temperature is always around 50 centigrade.
In Hardware-monitor I only see that my CPU jumps from 8x to 24x and back but nothing in between.
I'm also stuck in getting HDMI audio to work with my 6990M

Thx Packo1980

You need combination of SSDT + PowerManagement patch + MacBook Pro 8.2 in SMBIOS. Get those working then remove any power management disabler kexts you might have.

Try SSDT here:
http://legacy.tonymacx86.com/download/file.php?id=32282&sid=3b3cb5220c362cde561005110c5757b1

PM Patch is available in MultiBeast.

SMBIOS can be set with many tools.

Hi 2MNY,

tried already everything. As soon as I remove the nullCPUPowerManagement.kext and restart I get a KernelPanic.
With it installed I only reach p state 8 and 24 I am using the SMBIOS from Multibeast.
Treid also many SSDT's also one generated with revogirls script.

Try the attached files.

Attachments

• p150hm1 10.8.2 powerManagement.zip
    495 KB · Views: 184
Hi 2MNY,

thanks for the files, however I'm stuck on 10.8.1
I already tried to update or do a clean install, it always ends in a Kernel Panic on reboot.
Do you had any problem on update to 10.8.2?

best regards,
Packo1980

Update 8.Dec.2012

I did a clean install of 10.8.2 and used the new Multibeast
I now found something strange. As long as I boot with GraphicsEnabler=No erverything is fine.
But when I want to enable it it hangs. Keyboard is not responding and I get stuck at the boot screen.
I did the same edits like under 10.8.1 for my 6990M however this time its not working.

Hi 2MNY,
Do you had any problem on update to 10.8.2?

I always have a few minor issues with updates, AppleHDA kext is a frequent problem because it interferes with VoodooHDA and gets installed with most updates. Please boot with "-v" and post a readable picture of kernel panic so we can help troubleshoot. Without knowing what is causing the panic we cannot help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back