Contribute
Register

Change Gigabyte Boot Logo to Apple Splash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, newbie question here:

Is it still possible to enter BIOS with the splash screen? If so, how?

Thank you,
-wiggle600

Just push the same keys as you did before.

Actually it would be cool to have an apple screen with some keys list on the bottom like the original.. but I'm not into graphics unfortunately :p

I tried several times on my Z68X-UD3-B3 with UEFI, but I always get the black frame all around. Maybe the resolution on UEFI is larger?

And by the way I totally hate this new forum. I simply can't get used to it. Please consider to go back to phpbb. I almost stopped reading the forum I loved the most as it switched to this stupid new software.

Very nice and subtle mod! Thanks

I did that too, and currently have not changed the gigabyte logo yet. I do however get a "American Megatrends" splash screen initially ( I'm on a gigabyte ga z77x ud5h - latest bios). Is this removable/replaceable?

Will this mod also replace the initial "American Megatrends" splash screen as well?

great mod thanks

Can I change the BIOS image on a UD5H with UEFI BIOS?

There's no way to do this without Windows right?

Is there a way to make the image fill the monitor or will I always see black bars left and right?

Hi all, I know this is an old topic and you guys have probably already figured it out, but just in case...

I managed to write to bios a 800x600 bmp with Face Wizard edited in Paint.NET.

Started editing in my screen native size 1920x1200 and then resized it to 800x600 non proportionally to account for the aspect distortion.

Worked out great.

My motherboard is also Gigabyte z77x-ud5h v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back