CPU
i7 7700HQ
Graphics
Itel HD 630/GTX 950M: 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys, I'm here because I have a big problem that I don't know how to solve.
Basically when I try to update my clover version the installer gives me an error (I attach the screenshot). What is the problem? How can I solve it?
Thank you all!

Attachments

• debug_2263.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot 2019-08-03 at 17.00.10.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-03 at 17.00.10.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 64
did you try a different version? 5045?

Hello guys, I'm here because I have a big problem that I don't know how to solve.
Basically when I try to update my clover version the installer gives me an error (I attach the screenshot). What is the problem? How can I solve it?
Thank you all!

I'm not sure this will help, but you can try the following:
  1. Navigate to /Library/Receipts/.
  2. Look for all the files that start with "org.clover" (without the quotes) and delete them.
  3. Navigate to /Library/Preferences/.
  4. Look for "com.projectosx.clover.installer.plist" (without the quotes) and delete it.
  5. Reboot.
  6. Try the Clover installer again.

Clover installer tries to mount your boot drive EFI partition. If your boot drive is not disk0, it may have problems. You can try to manually mount your EFI partition from terminal before running the installer.

From Terminal, enter the following:
Code:
diskutil list

Look for the EFI partition of your boot drive. It should be partition 1.
Code:
sudo mkdir /Volumes/EFI
sudo mount_msdos /dev/diskXs1 /Volumes/EFI

Where X is the drive number of your boot drive.

Now, try the installer again...

If that fails, you can download the iso image of Clover and manually copy the pertinent files, IE: CLOVERX64.efi and the contents of the tools folder. If you're updating from an older version of Clover, you may need to revise your drivers64UEFI folder to the folder structure in the ISO image.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back