Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
EDIT: FIXED IT, MY BIOS SETTINGS WERE SET TO DEFULT... SO NOT IN ACHI MODE

MY HACKINTOSH IS WORKING FINE AGAIN BUT UNDER 10.6.7

Hey I currently have 10.6.8 as I was trying to upgrade to Lion but I have the XFX 5770 graphics card it caused many problems

I've used time machine many times before to restore my hackintosh from a back-up but for some reason I can't get the OS X install screen to come up - I believe the disk is version 10.6.3

I've tried boot commands "PCIRootUID=1 -x" and various combinations of that but I either get a black screen or the apple loading screen it can stay like that for an hour before I eventually restart

Any tips on how to get the install screen to load so I can restore from time machine!?

Thanks

I got the same problem, but my mode is turned on... :(

any ideas?? would be great :D

marky_91 said:
EDIT: FIXED IT, MY BIOS SETTINGS WERE SET TO DEFULT... SO NOT IN ACHI MODE

MY HACKINTOSH IS WORKING FINE AGAIN BUT UNDER 10.6.7

Hey I currently have 10.6.8 as I was trying to upgrade to Lion but I have the XFX 5770 graphics card it caused many problems

I've used time machine many times before to restore my hackintosh from a back-up but for some reason I can't get the OS X install screen to come up - I believe the disk is version 10.6.3

I've tried boot commands "PCIRootUID=1 -x" and various combinations of that but I either get a black screen or the apple loading screen it can stay like that for an hour before I eventually restart

Any tips on how to get the install screen to load so I can restore from time machine!?

Thanks
IIRC, ASUS boards need PCIRootUID=0 instead of 1? Or do you have your gfx card in the second PCIe x16 slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back