Intel Core i7 3.6 Ghz
Graphics
ASUS NVIDIA GTX750 TI OC
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,

It's my first post here and also my first instalation of El Capitan.

After the instalation, i tried to plug my 3 monitors, but the only one that works it's the one connected to VGA. The DVI Monitors don't show any image. I installed the web drivers, my Graphics name appears correct and everything else works except the other 2 monitors connected to DVI.

Any tip?

Thanks

Are you booting with Inject / Nvidia = False? This can easily be verified by looking at the amound of VRAM in "About this Mac": If it's 0 MB, it has been (falsely) enabled.

Otherwise: Which exact model have you installed? Some of the GM107 cards are troublesome (I think Asus is among them).

Are you booting with Inject / Nvidia = False? This can easily be verified by looking at the amound of VRAM in "About this Mac": If it's 0 MB, it has been (falsely) enabled.

Otherwise: Which exact model have you installed? Some of the GM107 cards are troublesome (I think Asus is among them).

Seems like the problem was from my cables. As soon as I connected HDMI the dual monitor setup worked.
I can't connect with DVI to HDMI adapter.

my graphics show as NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2047 MB, so I think its correct.

Also I have the ASUS Edition!

Thanks! :)

did anyone solve this? i have the same problem. were you able to get it up and running?

i was finally able to get mine to work. it wouldn't work with 2 HDMI hook ups, i had to use one dvi and one hdmi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back