CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
UHD 630 & RX 580 Pulse 8GB Lite
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
As title says I've updated both clover and 10.12.6 and now my system refuses to boot no matter what.

I've tried everything and get the same kp (even tried a clean install). I've attached my Clover files below.
I've also noticed any drive I try to boot off of my ssd clover install (e.g. loading up the installer after booting from my ssd clover) has the same kp. I can't get back into my boot unless I remove my EFI Install so it must have something to do with clover but I can't find it for the life of me.

IMG_3021.jpg

Specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170N-WIFI
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Skylake)
GFX: Internal (HD 530)
Storage: Samsung PM951 256GB M.2 PCI-e 3.0 x 4 NVMe
PSU: Corsair Builder Series CX 600w
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 60
As title says I've updated both clover and 10.12.6 and now my system refuses to boot no matter what.

I've tried everything and get the same kp (even tried a clean install). I've attached my Clover files below.
I've also noticed any drive I try to boot off of my ssd clover install (e.g. loading up the installer after booting from my ssd clover) has the same kp. I can't get back into my boot unless I remove my EFI Install so it must have something to do with clover but I can't find it for the life of me.

You ever get any response on this? I just did a clean install of Sierra [having graphics issues with high sierra - nv gtx-660], and when I install the latest 10.12.6 update, I get this same KP.

looks like you've since upgraded to High Sierra, but did you ever get this figured out? I can boot up with -x flag, but I can't mount the EFI partition
[edit: updated sig, gigabyte P35 was a little out of date]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back