geforce 9600 gtx
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hey ho,

i just created a lion usb stick via unibeast. it took a really long time, something like 30 minutes, but finally it finished.
i build a new clean system with components which are recommended for building a hack.

after i changed the bios settings and put the boot priority to usb hdd, i get the message: loading operating system, boot0: done boot1: error - then nothing happens.

i`m using a complete new corsai ssd drive...

does andyone have an idea?

thank you very much!!!

need to add, i plugged it into a usb 3.0 slot. could this be the reason?

I had this message before too, just try a different USB port, I think non-3.0 would be best.

still not booting, same error message.
does anyone has an idea?

most probably your bios sees the disk as hdd and not usbhdd which means u select it through hdd menu an not under usb

If your HDD doesn't have anything on it(like mine did) when your first installing just start it up and wait, the bios should find that the USB is bootable and boot from it.

i tried a different usb stick and now it work.
but next problem, i see the grey background, apple logo and the loading circle - but nothing happens. it hangs here :(

before you hit enter to boot type: GraphicEnabler=No It worked for me, you might need to research some other flags to get your hardware to work

At the boot selection screen (with the Tonymac logo) you need to add the bootflags
-v

This will give you output so you can see where it's getting stuck at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back