Contribute
Register

Can anyone verify this? Kernal Panic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so wheres the hdef.txt patch in that post?, or doesm multibeast patch the hdef itself intomy dsdt when i choost the realtek alc892 with dsdt??

I think MB tries to patch your DSDT in /Extra. But I would not trust it. Review your DSDT after and make sure you have a backup of your DSDT before doing it. And... then do the DSDT edits yourself.

I think MB tries to patch your DSDT in /Extra. But I would not trust it. Review your DSDT after and make sure you have a backup of your DSDT before doing it. And... then do the DSDT edits yourself.

I tried:

Patching DSDT with HDEF, install MB realtek driver with DSDT and without the DSDT (first without then with)
Orginal DSDT without HDEF, also both realtek driver with DSDT and without DSDT

Nothing works... Does youre realtek device id is also 80861E20? cause im thinking i have a VIA card

I tried:

Patching DSDT with HDEF, install MB realtek driver with DSDT and without the DSDT (first without then with)
Orginal DSDT without HDEF, also both realtek driver with DSDT and without DSDT

Nothing works... Does youre realtek device id is also 80861E20? cause im thinking i have a VIA card

Mine is 8086,1c20:
Screen Shot 2013-03-02 at 6.56.23 AM.png

You may have to patch your own (warning: it is fairly involved).

Can you help me patch it? i just cant get the system info audio table right, that should be right with only patched dsdt isnt?

Can you help me patch it? i just cant get the system info audio table right, that should be right with only patched dsdt isnt?

I've never done it, but the guides I've seen seem to be well written. I don't know what "system info audio table" you are referring to.

I've never done it, but the guides I've seen seem to be well written. I don't know what "system info audio table" you are referring to.

if you go to about my mac, more, and youre in that system info, on the left click audio, then youre seeyin youre audio table on the right side normally, is this cause of dsdt?

if you go to about my mac, more, and youre in that system info, on the left click audio, then youre seeyin youre audio table on the right side normally, is this cause of dsdt?

It is more from properly working audio... it is an end-result. Working audio is correctly patched AppleHDA + correct DSDT edits to inject proper layout-id.

it doesnt work,

with that ssdt you provided im now usins msrdumper, its reaching PStratedReached: 8 11 14 17 20 21 does this mean its working correctly? ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back