Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello all,

Since it's impossible to get Intel WiFi Link working on OSX, I'd like to buy a wireless adapter (plugable via USB). Clue is, I don't have any idea of what might work perfect in Lion 10.7, I might upgrade to 10.7.1 in the near future.

All I ask here is some buying advice and links to suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

mmvie said:
Hello all,

Since it's impossible to get Intel WiFi Link working on OSX, I'd like to buy a wireless adapter (plugable via USB). Clue is, I don't have any idea of what might work perfect in Lion 10.7, I might upgrade to 10.7.1 in the near future.

All I ask here is some buying advice and links to suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

see my signature, super hot!

When I reboot, the interface remains in "Cable Unplugged" mode and does not automatically reconnect to the wifi network. I need to use the Wireless Network Utility again and manually connect the Belkin N300 to get it to work after each reboot. Anyone seen this before and got a solution to that?

How does it work for people that have this running on Lion? Does your system automatically connect to the wifi network?

Thx

propaangas said:
When I reboot, the interface remains in "Cable Unplugged" mode and does not automatically reconnect to the wifi network. I need to use the Wireless Network Utility again and manually connect the Belkin N300 to get it to work after each reboot. Anyone seen this before and got a solution to that?

How does it work for people that have this running on Lion? Does your system automatically connect to the wifi network?

Thx

Same here. Found any solutions?

I think I removed all software and put it back on again, and now it works.

If I would do it again for a Hackintosh desktop system, I would either take the original Apple Wifi card (difficult to get, needs building) or use a powerline ethernet adapter (no configuration needed). The configuration tool works, but it's not the ideal situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back