nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys,

This forum and website has been wonderful for my research. Thank you.

I'm just about to pull the trigger on my system and was hoping someone could check it over. I've gone with the GTX580 GPU as I've read that it's better than the 680 in certain design, video situations. Plus it was $200 cheaper :)

Any issues with OCZ vertex? I don't need an optical drive and the machine will connected over ethernet. I plan on getting 2 x catleap 27" monitors off ebay.

Anyone foresee any issues?

Thanks once again.

Grant

Screenshot 2012-11-03 14h 06m 41s.png

I use vertex 4 fine. Do they have support for gtx 580's now?

I'm also concerned about the bluetooth working on this motherboard. I have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Anyone know if it works?

I'm also concerned about the bluetooth working on this motherboard. I have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Anyone know if it works?

They do not work.

Oh damn, I really need bluetooth. Any solutions?

Now I'm reading that the USB ports don't work either... which renders a hackintosh completely useless for me Hmm?

Oh damn, I really need bluetooth. Any solutions?

Now I'm reading that the USB ports don't work either... which renders a hackintosh completely useless for me Hmm?

USB dont work with the up5th? if you heard that, its a lie. Last time i checked the 580's didn't work, has this changed???

Bluetooth for what keyboard and mouse? who cares most pros use mechanical keyboards wireless is gay

Bluetooth for what keyboard and mouse? who cares most pros use mechanical keyboards wireless is gay
Seriously? Judging by your post I wonder if you should even talk about "pros". First off: all keyboards are mechanical, I think you mean "wired". Secondly, "wireless is gay" is just plain stupid, ignorant and insulting. Grow up! Thirdly, you're just plain wrong.

in1985: There are minimal USB Bluetooth adapters that work very well with OS X. One of them is Belkin F8T016N.

580 wont work....I am using a 550ti right now and it works pretty well for photo editing. I am going to upgrade from my i3 though....

I'm using the gtx 570, works great. Needs the cl patch and that's it. Cud I required an edit from gpu sniffer (ae and pp), but its pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back