Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

im in the process of creating a nice budget hack for a friend of mine.

and im wondering what cheap gfx card would run starcraft 2 on average.

most cards on here are either high end or very lowend, but i need a low-mid range card.

Preferable one that will most likely run in 10.9 as well, so a newer card.

besides that, do you guys think the HD4000 intel gpu in the i3 processor might run this game too?

thanks in advance..

Hello,

im in the process of creating a nice budget hack for a friend of mine.

and im wondering what cheap gfx card would run starcraft 2 on average.

most cards on here are either high end or very lowend, but i need a low-mid range card.

Preferable one that will most likely run in 10.9 as well, so a newer card.

besides that, do you guys think the HD4000 intel gpu in the i3 processor might run this game too?

thanks in advance..
How does SC2 do on a build with 8800GS gfx card? This is about equal to HD4000 gfx.

Are AMD's hackintoshable? The A-series processors have really nice integrated graphics, much better than the Intel HD 4000. The AMD A10 is around $120,

Havent tried HD4000, but have played a lot of SC2 on very ****ty computers, and it works on almost anything. And low gfx in SC2 is just fine, the pros actually run it on lowest. Less to confuse you. My friend play top master league on a five year old MBpro.

Are AMD's hackintoshable? The A-series processors have really nice integrated graphics, much better than the Intel HD 4000. The AMD A10 is around $120,

Not with methods on this site. Since Apple has never used AMD CPU, there is no support in the OS X kernel.

Havent tried HD4000, but have played a lot of SC2 on very ****ty computers, and it works on almost anything. And low gfx in SC2 is just fine, the pros actually run it on lowest. Less to confuse you. My friend play top master league on a five year old MBpro.

Then chances are the HD4000 gfx will work out OK. If you find it isn't enough, you can always add a discrete gfx card later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back