Contribute
Register

Booting Without Safe Mode GA-H87-D3H, Haswell i5 4570S, Integrated Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this set up compatibly works?

Hello! Thank you very much @Rub02. This topic made my day, along with the great guides, I found out on http://www.tonymacx86.com - how to select my hardware and how to install Maveriks with Unibeast + Multibeats

My Build is:

MB - GB H87 D3H s.1150
CPU - i5-4570
Video - Intel HD 4600
Mem - 2x4GB G.Skill RipjawsX 1866Mhz
SSD - OCZ Vertex 4 128GB
HDD - Samsung F3 1TB

All of the UEFI (BIOS) setting were at default. I only changed:

VT-d - from Enabled to Disabled
Mem clock form default 1333Mhz to 1600Mhz (it's not a must, just for the better performance)

I used:

-the original Maveriks dmg file from the store
-the latest Unibeast
-the latest
Multibeast
-the installation guide "How to install Maveriks with Unibeast'' - you can find it www.tonymacx86.com
-I use the @Rub02 Multibeast settings

That's my Multibeast setup according to the @Rub02 recommendation. You can see it in the attached file. The installation went without any issue.

I'm very new to the Mac World. Thank for the great Hardware guide, the great installation guide and the help how to make all this work together in a perfect way. Now, I'm a happy Mac user
:headbang:

Hope it helps. Best regards!:thumbup:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 1.28.27.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 1.28.27.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 650
Hello! Thank you very much @Rub02. This topic made my day, along with the great guides, I found out on http://www.tonymacx86.com - how to select my hardware and how to install Maveriks with Unibeast + Multibeats

My Build is:

MB - GB H87 D3H s.1150
CPU - i5-4570
Video - Intel HD 4600
Mem - 2x4GB G.Skill RipjawsX 1866Mhz
SSD - OCZ Vertex 4 128GB
HDD - Samsung F3 1TB

All of the UEFI (BIOS) setting were at default. I only changed:

VT-d - from Enabled to Disabled
Mem clock form default 1333Mhz to 1600Mhz (it's not a must, just for the better performance)

I used:

-the original Maveriks dmg file from the store
-the latest Unibeast
-the latest
Multibeast
-the installation guide "How to install Maveriks with Unibeast'' - you can find it www.tonymacx86.com
-I use the @Rub02 Multibeast settings

That's my Multibeast setup according to the @Rub02 recommendation. You can see it in the attached file. The installation went without any issue.

I'm very new to the Mac World. Thank for the great Hardware guide, the great installation guide and the help how to make all this work together in a perfect way. Now, I'm a happy Mac user
:headbang:

Hope it helps. Best regards!:thumbup:

woohoo got my Lenovo all in 1 going with these settings

Thank you so much, the settings in this thread really helps me! It's my first hackintosh build. Just some addition, since I'm using PS2 keyboard, I need to add Laptop Support for the UniBeast. Other than that, it works flawlessly. Bravo! :headbang:

First of all I want to thank Zaser with this thread and rub02 with his posts...!! :thumbup:
I'm new in this Hackintosh World but its very nice and after one hard week working on it, it functions very well!! :headbang:

The only problems I had was the LAN (ip not automatic) and the LG 29" 21:9 monitor with his own resolution of 2560x1080. I little tools can help there..

thanks!!

Hi all, excuse my spelling but I'm very novice, I have the same configuration
GA-H87-D3H
Intel haswell BX80646I54430 Core i5-4430 LGA 1150,
8gb crucial ballistic,
integrated graphic​
but every time I try to start the installation hangs on the white screen with the apple in the middle and stays put for a long time. How can I do? where am I wrong?
Thank you very much

Hi Blackeaglece,
first i would try some boot flags. In my case -v and especially -x helped a lot.:thumbup:
When i remember right, i also was facing your problem unless i tried the -x flag.
Otherwise try other flags and have a look on other recommendations in this blog (or different threads on tonymacx86).
Cross fingers and be patient - that will help you most. :crazy:
regards

Hi, i have the same motherboard, i5 4570 and gtx 660, and i have the same problem. My Hackintosh boot only with the "-x" boot flag (safe mode).. I try to apply the same parameters in to the bios, and with multibeast also, but I have not solved.. what can i do? thx

Edit:
I solved it by disabling the integrated graphics card in to the bios

Hi all

I cannot install Mavarick by using only UniBeast.
Can i patch my usb boot by MultiBeast after copy installer to USB flash drive by UniBeast.

Does it correct method.

Or I need only for UniBeast for install the OS.
After that i need to patch driver by MultiBeast.
Please advise.
Thank you.

CPU: i7-4770
MB: GA-H87-D3H
VGA: intail HD4600 onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back