Contribute
Register

Boot problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I removed these NVDA and GeForce kexts. I have still the same problem. Which bootflags do i need?
image.jpg

I removed these NVDA and GeForce kexts. I have still the same problem. Which bootflags do i need?
View attachment 90447

Not the "same problem." Verbose output is different...

Use bootflags:
IGPEnabler=Y IGPlatformID=00010000 dart=0 -v -f

You will also need to install everything correctly. Currently it appears you forgot to install FakeSMC, since I see "Waiting for DSMOS" but not "DSMOS has arrived." FakeSMC is compulsory for all hacks.

See here for how to start with Multibeast:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks...nagement-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html

Thank you! It was really helpful! Now almost everything working! Thanks a lot. Unfortunatelly i cant see the battery lifetime? Do you know any good kext for it, which would work for me?

Thanks a lot! Finally i got a fully working OSX10.9.2. THANKS!

Thanks a lot! Finally i got a fully working OSX10.9.2. THANKS!

If one of the existing battery patches in the laptop repo worked for your K53, let me know and I'll update the comment inside it to reflect.

If you created a new patch specific to this K53, please post it for the benefit of others.

I see. Could it be a problem for my laptop?

I see. Could it be a problem for my laptop?

Not sure. But it is better to patch dsdt and use stock kext... There is probably already a patch for your battery in the patch repo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back