Contribute
Register

bluetooth troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm a little late to the party but I remember reading that the Jabra A320S is a great bluetooth adapter that is fully compatible with OS X. Although it is a little more expensive and larger than its counterparts, it compensates with its range (10m). Hope this helps someone who comes across this thread later.

If it helps anyone. I used the bluetooth/wifi card that came with the GA-Z77X-UP5 TH mobo to connect my BT keyboard and it seems to work fine on 10.8.2. Just in case someone wants to try it out and save some money. I did have to buy the
TP-Link PCI Express Wifi Adapter (TL-WDN4800) for wifi though.

If it helps anyone. I used the bluetooth/wifi card that came with the GA-Z77X-UP5 TH mobo to connect my BT keyboard and it seems to work fine on 10.8.2. Just in case someone wants to try it out and save some money. I did have to buy the
TP-Link PCI Express Wifi Adapter (TL-WDN4800) for wifi though.

PabloMoCa, Can you tell me how to make it (bluetooth on Z77X-UP5)??
I have this motherboard too
Thanks

PabloMoCa, Can you tell me how to make it (bluetooth on Z77X-UP5)??
I have this motherboard too
Thanks

Use the Wifi/Bluetooth card that came with the motherboard. Install it and it should work. I installed it along with the TP-Link card for wifi. Let me know if that works for you. Are you also running Windows 7?

Yes, I´ve the TP-Link card for wifi, but nothing for BT.
I´ve installed the wifi/BT card (GA) but I don´t know how configure it.
Not, only Mountain Lion

Yes, I´ve the TP-Link card for wifi, but nothing for BT.
I´ve installed the wifi/BT card (GA) but I don´t know how configure it

If I remember correctly once you plug in the card it should be detected as bluetooth automatically. There are 2 lights on the face of the card, one for wifi and the other for BT is the BT light on? If so go to System Preferences and click on the Bluetooth icon, if it recognizes your card then it will give you a name your computer can be connected to. For me it's called "Bluetooth Mac".

Did this help?

Now It´s ok!!!
I forgot plug in the usb cable :problem:
Bluetooth appears now in Preferences :thumbup:

Thanks for all my friend

PD: Now I need repair the Sleep Mode

Now It´s ok!!!
I forgot plug in the usb cable :problem:
Bluetooth appears now in Preferences :thumbup:

Thanks for all my friend

No problem. Many people have helped me, it's the least I can do. Good luck with your build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back