i5-10600
Graphics
RX 6600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Purchased a BCM94360CD BCM94331CD Apple Card to PCI-E 1X Adapter and installed it into my system. Wifi and Bluetooth (Apple Keyboard and Trackpad) worked flawlessly "Out Of The Box", without Kext under Yosemite. Upgraded to El Capitan and the Wifi works but the Bluetooth doesn't.

Has anyone else had this problem and do any have any suggestions on how to fix this issue. Everything else with my system works except fine Bluetooth.

Same here. Got everything working fine under El Capitan but Bluetooth (on an actual Apple card, no less) isn't working. Strange.

I'm having the same issue. The wifi works but no Bluetooth on a genuine apple card. I don't even have powered USB now, so no mouse whatsoever. Very frustrating!

My BCM94352Z, same here

Same issue, this card can work in Yosemite without any Kext, and can also connect the BT keyboard in the BIOS stage, but when the system goes to El Capitan, there is only wifi works, and no BT device in the hardware list.
Clover start and other drivers are fine.Only this Apple card BT have issue.

having the same issue. Found this thread, the fix works for the DP version. Can some one try it and verify? i'm not at home to

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/9011

"I think you might be able to fix this by deleting the Bluetooth plist file and have the Mac create a new one:

Close System Preferences and/or any app that was trying to use or configure any Bluetooth device with the Mac
From the OS X Finder, hit Command+Shift+G to summon Go To Folder and enter the following path: /Library/Preferences/
Locate the file named “com.apple.Bluetooth.plist” and delete it
(you may see a com.apple.Bluetooth.plist.lockfile too, if so delete that as well – this is a system folder so you will need to authenticate with an admin user)
Head to the Apple menu and choose “Shut Down” to power down the Mac
Wait a minute or so before booting the Mac again
Head to the Bluetooth menu or System Preference panel to resync your hardware"

Didn't work for me.

I think the Bluetooth part connects via USB, even if the card is plugged into a PCI slot. So it's possibly related to the USB problems people have been seeing on El Cap.

flip

ahh… good call. forgot about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back