Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

Since years I've the IOGear bluetooth adapter without problem. But with sierra, I've try (and retry...) lot of things but nothing... bluetooth isn't working...

It's appear "on" but my keyboard or my magic trackpad can't sync..

My last try is a fix in some kext but they don't cork with sierra.

It's strange, the IOGear is always in the buyer guide, I think it continue to work "out of the box" (or almost..) so I think I've the bad kext or missing a thing in my conf.

Thank you for your help :)

Hello,

Since years I've the IOGear bluetooth adapter without problem. But with sierra, I've try (and retry...) lot of things but nothing... bluetooth isn't working...

It's strange, the IOGear is always in the buyer guide, I think it continue to work "out of the box" (or almost..) so I think I've the bad kext or missing a thing in my conf.

Are all your USB ports working properly? If you didn't install the correct USB fixes described in the following threads, they probably aren't:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...fixes-os-x-10-11-el-capitan-reference.179201/
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/usb-new-raise-port-limit-patch-for-macos-10-12-sierra.202329/

I have the same bluetooth adapter, and it didn't work properly either until I fixed USB.

Any update to this issue? I've had this dongle since few years ago and i've never had a problem until recent, especially on Sierra. My USB is detecting the dongle, but the OS doesnt seem to be able to detect and use the bluetooth dongle. any ideas? Thanks.

Hello,

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I have the same issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back