Contribute
Register

Black Screen with Intel HD510(Pentium G4400)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Gigabyte B150M-DS3P(CPU: G4400, BIOS: F3, OSX: 10.11.4, Clover config SMBIOS: iMac17,1):

If I use Inject Intel = No, I get black screen on HDMI port.
If I use Inject Intel = Yes, I can access the desktop, however there is no acceleration and show "Intel HD Graphics 510 7MB".

I try everything I can find, but still the same issue("black screen" or "7MB VRAM")!

How to fix this issue?

Last edited:
With Gigabyte B150M-DS3P(CPU: G4400, BIOS: F3, OSX: 10.11.4, Clover config SMBIOS: iMac17,1):

If I use Inject Intel = No, I get black screen on HDMI port.
If I use Inject Intel = Yes, I can access the desktop, however there is no acceleration and show "Intel HD Graphics 510 7MB".

I try everything I can find, but still the same issue("black screen" or "7MB VRAM")!

How to fix this issue?

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Hi,
All files is in ZIP.
a) My config and kexts is in OEM/B150M-DS3P-CF/UEFI directory.
b) I press F2, F4 and F6 at main Clover screen before collecting.
Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else!
I greatly appreciate your timely help.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 544
Last edited:
Hi,
All files is in ZIP.
a) My config and kexts is in OEM/B150M-DS3P-CF/UEFI directory.
b) I press F2, F4 and F6 at main Clover screen before collecting.
Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else!
I greatly appreciate your timely help.

Your kextcache output shows FakePCIID kexts are not installed.

Your kextcache output shows FakePCIID kexts are not installed.
Hi,
I add FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext+FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext, and attach all files again.
debug.log shows the injection. However, it doesn’t make any difference whether FakePCIID kexts are installed or not!
By the way, pentium(cpu) is not supported, I have to inject FakeCPUID with 0x0306A0, (inject-intel, ig-plaform-id) = (true, no-id), then add Arguments with -xcpm in order to reach the desktop.

Attachments

• Archive_FakePCIID_Kexts_added.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 416
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 1.30.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 1.30.11 AM.png
    213 KB · Views: 770
  • Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 1.34.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 1.34.20 AM.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 795
Last edited:
Yes, (inject-intel, ig-plaform-id) = (true, 0x19020001), the results is as follows(the pics I attach).
Long story short, I ever try to replace the ig-plaform-id with 0x19120000 and other id, but still the same issue!

Not possible to read the photos you provide. They are strangely cropped.

Not possible to read the photos you provide. They are strangely cropped.
Sorry for the inconvenience, the two photos {(inject-intel, ig-plaform-id) = (true, 0x19020001)}?

Attachments

• IMG_20160513_113848.jpg
    IMG_20160513_113848.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_20160513_113602.jpg
    IMG_20160513_113602.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 334
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back