CPU
i9-9900KF
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys! I'm running into a problem installing Mountain Lion 10.8.5 on my machine. Before the installation screen appears for me to select the language, the screen turns off and stay black. Already tried -v -x PCIRootUID=0 and =1 GraphicsEnabler=No and =Yes, npci=0x2000 and 0x3000 in all sorts of combinations without luck. The screen remains black and nothing happens. When I put npci=0x3000 I get nanossecond error. My specs:

Gigabyte Z68X-UD3-B3 (F13 BIOS)
Core i7 2600k
1GB GeForce 9800GT
RAM 8GB DDR3 1333
250GB SSD

Using latest unibeast with latest version of Mountain Lion Downloaded from app store.

Thanks in advance!

Managed to get through the installation. Changed the display to VGA (was using HDMI) and the installation went well. But now I have another problem... I can't use HDMI and DVI outputs because I haven't got full graphics acceleration. The upper bar is translucid and I got full resolution, but I can't get the DVD Player to open... It says there's no compatible device installed, althout the system is recognizing me DVD writer. The card is being recognized correctly on system profiler, but isn't 100% working.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back