Graphics
GTX680
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello there. I'm actually making a new thread as the others are a bit irrelevant, and i haven't find anything as the update is still fresh. Sorry if the solution already exist.

I have a GTX480 on an Intel i7 950 Hackintosh, using Asus P6K Deluxe V2. After the update, i didn't lose sound, but i lost networking and DISPLAY. I went into Single user mode, deleted all the NVDA kexts, booted up again, (basic resolution) installed network, installed Nvidia drivers again= Blank display. I'm actually in my Hackintosh through Teamviewer right now, and the nVidia Card is being recognised fine, kext is loaded fine, and under "About this Mac" --> More info --> Displays --> No displays detected. I even tried installing the Nvidia Web Drivers, still nothing. It was perfect before, i had installed 10.9.2, and the Nvidia drivers were already there with my native resolution immediately. Any help guys?

Display is connected through one of nvidia's DVI outputs using a DVI to VGA adapter to connect my FullHD VGA Monitor.

Sorry if this problem already exists, i already tried searching one but it doesn't match my problem!

I have the same problem - blank screen (no signal) during boot, with an nvidia 660ti. Seems to occur with or without GraphicsEnabler on or off.

10.9.3 updated the nvidia drivers, so I have "fixed" the issue by moving the new nvidia kexts and replacing them with the old nvidia kexts from 10.9.2

I'll have another play with the new kexts when I have the time to see if I can get them working..

Thought so that it's gonna work with the old drivers but I can't find them. Can u make an archive with the NVDA drivers and upload them? I really don't mind having the old drivers..
Thanks.

EDIT: Ok so i replaced all the NVDA*.kexts and i've got my screen's resolution but without hardware acceleration. I replaced the GeForce*.kexts and acceleration came back. I wonder if i keep the new NVDA*.kexts and replace the old GeForce*.kexts if it will work..! Gonna try and tell ya.

I can confirm this is also a problem for me using GTX 550 Ti, for both HDMI and DVI ports. I have tested with and without web drivers and both present me with a black screen.

I can login but confirm this by playing with the toggle audio level buttons but the screen stays black.

Two questions:
  1. Does anyone have a fix for this black screen, that doesn't involve rolling back the drivers?
  2. Can you tell me a command line for terminal to turn on screen sharing (vnc)?

I can confirm this is also a problem for me using GTX 550 Ti, for both HDMI and DVI ports. I have tested with and without web drivers and both present me with a black screen.

I can login but confirm this by playing with the toggle audio level buttons but the screen stays black.

Two questions:
  1. Does anyone have a fix for this black screen, that doesn't involve rolling back the drivers?
  2. Can you tell me a command line for terminal to turn on screen sharing (vnc)?
Since I have ATI GPU I don't have the problem, but to answer 2, have you tried

sudo /System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/Resources/kickstart -activate -configure -access -off -restart -agent -privs -all -allowAccessFor -allUsers

Since I have ATI GPU I don't have the problem, but to answer 2, have you tried

sudo /System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagement/ARDAgent.app/Contents/Resources/kickstart -activate -configure -access -off -restart -agent -privs -all -allowAccessFor -allUsers

I shall try this thank you very much, hope my typing is spot on doing it without a screen!

I had the same displays going to sleep on cold boot problem with my GTX 690 after the 10.9.3 update. Adding the boot flag PCIRootUID=0, the problem went away. Both of my 27" panels on my DVI ports are working fine.

Hope that helps.

Same problem with GTX 660 (non TI).
I have two monitors connected by VGA and DVI, DVI work perfect, but VGA don't work =(

I faced this problem today after update. Boot with apple logo and rolling wheel, then screen disconnection forever.

Fortunately, I've installed teamviewer. I can access my mac, and see the resoultion is only under SD mode(1280 x 1024). I check "About this MAC", the profiles shows graphic is built-in HD4600. So I fix with PCI Root ID fix in Multibeast.

BTW, my graphic is GTX 660.

Hope this works for you:mrgreen:

Same problem with GTX 660 (non TI).
I have two monitors connected by VGA and DVI, DVI work perfect, but VGA don't work =(
Apple's OS X doesn't support VGA natively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back