Contribute
Register

BitterMelon's "Chip" build: GA-Z77N-WIFI - i5-3570K - HD 6870

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will audio over HDMI work with this build?

a. When using the HD4000.

b. When using the HD5870.

c. When using the EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2.

Are DSDT or kext edits needed? Is there some guide?

I already installed ML. Just the HD4000 for now. No WiFi and bluetooth because of the standard WiFi adapter on the motherboard. And no audio over HDMI at the moment.

...sound works again after MB; however, headphone are not recognized anymore...when I plug them into the front plug, the normal line audio stays turned on...

Disaster struck today. I had ML 10.8.2 running ok. Today I decided to update to 10.8.4. It installed the update and then it restarted. All I see now is a Apple logo with a STOP sign over it. How can I get my system up running again?

Plain vanilla system: GA-Z77N-WiFi with i7-3770K 8GB Vengeance LP HD4000

When I start with -v I see Still waiting for rootdevice.

Please help.

Is there a problem with my SSD? It's an Intel X-25M 80 GB. Perhaps a firmware update might fix it?

Disaster struck today. I had ML 10.8.2 running ok. Today I decided to update to 10.8.4. It installed the update and then it restarted. All I see now is a Apple logo with a STOP sign over it. How can I get my system up running again?

Please help.

Is there a problem with my SSD? It's an Intel X-25M 80 GB. Perhaps a firmware update might fix it?

Boot with parameter -x -v and install multibeast again

Please help.

I updated the SSDs firmware and updating to 10.8.4 went without a problem. So far so good. Now trying to get audio over HDMI to work.

I added some lines to the boot.plist to avoid the garbled screen when booting.

How did you get HDMI audio to work?

Anybody done 10.8.5 update yet?

sebus

Anybody done 10.8.5 update yet?

sebus

Yes 10.8.5 works great with this board setup. I had to roll back to 10.8.4 audio but that's all.

Yes 10.8.5 works great with this board setup. I had to roll back to 10.8.4 audio but that's all.

Are you have problem with your usb connection after restart? . What did you done to work perfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back