Contribute
Register

BitterMelon's "Chip" build: GA-Z77N-WIFI - i5-3570K - HD 6870

Status
Not open for further replies.
It worked for me out the box with F2 version of the bios, I also did load optimized defaults and it worked with that, so I would suggest returning it to default.
I tried with default config loading optimized defaults, and i reinstall the same F2 (I found only ASIA link) but no way to get install OS X... i will give up and install Windows 7
Thanks man

There is an easier "Mac" way to do this.

Go to the Users and Groups (System Preference) and select your login account; unlock to make changes (bottom left in the window).

Select the Login Items button at the top center of the window.

If you haven't mounted the SMB share, yet, do it now. Then, drag and drop the share icon into the window ("these items will open automatically when you login"). You're done.

I do this procedure for mounting my NAS shares.

Thanks BitterMelon, like i said i even can install Mountain Lion (i tried Snow Leopard with retail DVD, no success) when i boot via Unibeast i have this panic...
And i cant find any article with Z77N WIFI bios config
If you have any idea please help me
Thanks
Hang on a minute, are you saying you CAN install ML, or are you saying you CAN'T/CANNOT install ML? If you can't even get to the installation, my first guess would be that you are trying to install using one of the USB 3.0 ports? You have to use the USB 2.0 ports.

So, just to be clear: Starting the installation gives you panic, yes or no?

Hang on a minute, are you saying you CAN install ML, or are you saying you CAN'T/CANNOT install ML? If you can't even get to the installation, my first guess would be that you are trying to install using one of the USB 3.0 ports? You have to use the USB 2.0 ports.

So, just to be clear: Starting the installation gives you panic, yes or no?
I´m sorry BitterMelon, i can´t install ML...i try frontal and back USB 2.0
The panic is when i try to boot via Unibeast. Some help???
Thanks

I´m sorry BitterMelon, i can´t install ML...i try frontal and back USB 2.0
The panic is when i try to boot via Unibeast. Some help???
Thanks
Boot with -v and take a photo of the error message? Since you're not giving any info about what or why it goes wrong, we can really only guess.

Boot with -v and take a photo of the error message? Since you're not giving any info about what or why it goes wrong, we can really only guess.
Here, in the verbose mode:

Attachments

• Verbose.JPG
    Verbose.JPG
    778.8 KB · Views: 662

Can I get some love? I'll be happy to provide additional information if needed:

Only issue I'm now dealing with regards HWMonitor. I followed the directions correctly, I believe, but HWMonitor does not show any information. Everything is greyed out. Any ideas? Same mobo and cpu, but with 670 installed. Thanks.

Here, in the verbose mode:
Oh, right, sorry, you already posted that. My bad. So, booting with DSDT=/dev/null didn't work then?

Can I get some love? I'll be happy to provide additional information if needed:

Only issue I'm now dealing with regards HWMonitor. I followed the directions correctly, I believe, but HWMonitor does not show any information. Everything is greyed out. Any ideas? Same mobo and cpu, but with 670 installed. Thanks.
I'm afraid I don't know at all. :( Did you install the correct plugins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back