Motherboard
Supermicro X8STE
CPU
Xeon X5680 3.33GHz
Graphics
GTX 960 2gb
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've tried changing the settings based on different instructions and I keep getting into a corner where I have to manually reset my MOBO. I am hoping that on of you can hold my hand through the process. The imgur gallery shows every BIOS setting that there is. In the first image you can see all of my computer's specs aside from the sound card that I am using (SB Audigy SE) and the GPU (GTX 960 2GB).

https://imgur.com/gallery/33u5SdJ

Also, just so I can be certain, if I am trying to add Mac OS to a separate hard drive onto a computer that already has Windows on it, the I must follow this sequence: use a flash drive with an installer on it and boot from there, use that boot to choose to install fully on the separate hard drive, install Clover and Multibeast, then fix any bugs?

Thank you to anyone who responds.

I've tried changing the settings based on different instructions and I keep getting into a corner where I have to manually reset my MOBO. I am hoping that on of you can hold my hand through the process. The imgur gallery shows every BIOS setting that there is. In the first image you can see all of my computer's specs aside from the sound card that I am using (SB Audigy SE) and the GPU (GTX 960 2GB).

https://imgur.com/gallery/33u5SdJ

Also, just so I can be certain, if I am trying to add Mac OS to a separate hard drive onto a computer that already has Windows on it, the I must follow this sequence: use a flash drive with an installer on it and boot from there, use that boot to choose to install fully on the separate hard drive, install Clover and Multibeast, then fix any bugs?

Thank you to anyone who responds.
disable fastboot

sata should be set to AHCI (not IDE)

disable serial ports

disable fastboot

sata should be set to AHCI (not IDE)

disable serial ports
Here's a list of current setting modifications from the album:
Disabled Quick Boot
Sata IDE -> AHCI
Disabled both Serial Ports
Enabled APIC ACPI SCI IRQ
Making the USB the primary boot device

I'm still stuck on the blinking dashed line after some initial boot info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back