Graphics
intel HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I installed unibeast fine and started to install multibeast on my asus p8z77v motherboard...but after using my dsdt and clicking a bunch of options i thought were needed...after rebooting the comp, I keep getting the error message ' you need to restart your computer' grey screen..after chimera...I am also unable to reach bios now and also cant even boot from a cd...what can i do?

Oh i also cant boot from the usb unibeast now either...fml

Its not as simple as wiping the drive for me because i have windows on a partition too and i just reinstalled it all over again to hackintosh...

somebody please help me...

[edit] - can someone just tell me what multibeast options are safe to install without causing general panics and reboots...This is getting frustrating..every combination of options i choose causes the drive to not boot...

I installed unibeast fine and started to install multibeast on my asus p8z77v motherboard...but after using my dsdt and clicking a bunch of options i thought were needed...after rebooting the comp, I keep getting the error message ' you need to restart your computer' grey screen..after chimera...I am also unable to reach bios now and also cant even boot from a cd...what can i do?

Oh i also cant boot from the usb unibeast now either...fml

Its not as simple as wiping the drive for me because i have windows on a partition too and i just reinstalled it all over again to hackintosh...

somebody please help me...

[edit] - can someone just tell me what multibeast options are safe to install without causing general panics and reboots...This is getting frustrating..every combination of options i choose causes the drive to not boot...

Try reinstalling the OS in the same partition with your existing Unibeast USB. If you still have the same problem, boot with -v flag and post where you get stucked in the process.

I installed unibeast fine and started to install multibeast on my asus p8z77v motherboard...but after using my dsdt and clicking a bunch of options i thought were needed...
Why would you do this? There's plenty of people here using your board. Just do a search for "asus p8z77v" and you'll find everything you need. As far as your Windows data goes, you don't have to "wipe the drive" to reformat the OSX partition...

Why would you do this? There's plenty of people here using your board. Just do a search for "asus p8z77v" and you'll find everything you need. As far as your Windows data goes, you don't have to "wipe the drive" to reformat the OSX partition...

Let me correct myself..i clicked on all the options that other people using my board clicked...and it just goes to the grey screen at boot up...if this does happen and i use unibeast to get back into my hackintosh..how can i remove those kexts, settings etc. to make it bootable again, without having to format the partition and reinstalling using unibeast again?

Could maybe be related to chimera? I'm having a problem on my Asus P8Z77 VL-K at the moment where if I install chimera to get HD4000, I can't boot unless I use -x at boot. Installing the latest chameleon allows me to boot, so I'm going the manual way of getting HD4000. Not sure this is your issue, but just in case...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back