Contribute
Register

Bien molesto con Apple (Well annoying with apple )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus P7p55D-E LX
CPU
i5
Graphics
GeForce GTX 260
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Lo escribo en español por que es mi idioma principal y con el que me puedo desahogar mejor....

Hoy 25 de julio fui como muchos a comprar la nueva versión Mountain Lion... imaginate espere que lion pasara Lion para comprar este, ya que para mi comprar un sistema operativo uno tras el otro teniendo uno que funciona de maravilla por que cambiar ... Bueno llego el tiempo de cambiar. La primera ves que tengo sistema operativo Mac fue en una built in con los sistemas de Tony ( agradecido Siempre por su trabajo y esfuerzo) y como me gusto tanto y la experiencia fue diferente me mude casi un 90% a 95% Mac claro dentro de lo que yo hago. Me compre una Macbook Pro mid2009

Y ahora que pasa... :evil::evil::banghead: :-o:-o... Apple no vende online a Puerto Rico... ni a sus territorios... Soy Ciudadano Americano USA, mi pasaporte dice AMERICANO NATURAL, Mi dinero es americano USA, mi correo es Americano, Serví a mi nación en al Army, deje a mi familia por que soy americano y defendí mi gran nación... y ahora vienen a decirme apple que no me va a vender... que como unico puedo es atreves de las gift card como si mi tarjeta de crédito no fuera respaldada por el pentágono, y solo por que vivo en Puerto Rico...:evil::evil: Estoy bien encojonao....

PS: Perdón por las malas palabras...

( Translation with google translator because I do not want to write this again in English )

I write in Spanish because it is my primary language and the best that I can vent ....

July 25 Today I like many to buy the new version of Mountain Lion ... imagine passing lion Lion expect to buy this, because for me to buy an operating system one after the other having one that works wonders for that change ... Well it came time to change. The first time I have Mac OS was built in a system with Tony (always grateful for your work and effort) and how much I liked the experience was different and I moved almost 90% to 95% clear within Mac what I do. I bought a Macbook Pro mid2009

And now what happens ...:evil::evil::banghead::-o:-o ... Apple does not sell online to Puerto Rico ... or its territories ... USA I am a U.S. citizen, my passport says AMERICAN NATURAL, USA My money is American, my email is an American, I served my nation in the Army, leave my family because I am American and I defended my great nation ... and now come to tell me that Apple is not going to sell ... is that as I can only dare of the gift card as if my credit card was not supported by the Pentagon, and only because I live in Puerto Rico ... I'm Encabronao...:evil::evil::-X

PS: Sorry for the bad words ...

That sucks :eek:

You should be able to find american gift cards on ebay (or some equivalent) though?

Good luck!

thanxk...... in all Walgreens, Sams Club, Walmark and other store sell the gift card , my problem is because they do not sell to PR, if we as Americans like them, or is it that my money and my cards are Cuban or North Korea ...

Perhaps you could get a VPN (virtual private network) account and use a US mainland based server and pay with a prepaid card. privatvpn.se is good on OSX and they will give you a free trial upon request. People all over the world can use netflix this way!! :lol:

Thank Bill The Cat... I was buyed gift card in Sams Club ... The new problems is the installation, have a good problems... ja ja ja

Great!!!
A VPN is a good thing to have!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back