Contribute
Register

Beelzebozo's OS X Yosemite Video Guide- i7-4770K - GA Z97X-UD5H - 16GB RAM - Intel HD Graphics 4600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for ansare. But when i preapere the usb drive with unibeast, what i ve to choice? Laptop or legacy?
mine is desktop. Also for starting installation after booting, is there some codes to write?

Thanks for ansare. But when i preapere the usb drive with unibeast, what i ve to choice? Laptop or legacy?
mine is desktop. Also for starting installation after booting, is there some codes to write?
Neither. You don't have to pick either unless you are installing on a laptop or and older systems (pre 6-Series motherboards). So, no choice is appropriate for the Z97s.

So what i Have to do when unibeast ask for the choice?

So what i Have to do when unibeast ask for the choice?

Ahhhh...

Neither. You don't have to pick either unless you are installing on a laptop or and older systems (pre 6-Series motherboards). So, no choice is appropriate for the Z97s.
Click "Continue" without selecting either of the choices.

Ok thanks. Could you please list what is appropiate profile in multibeast for Ga-z97x-ud5h with 4600hd graphics And what kekts?

Ok thanks. Could you please list what is appropiate profile in multibeast for Ga-z97x-ud5h with 4600hd graphics And what kekts?
In the first post in this thread, beelz has a link to his build description which has the final Multibeast for Yosemite configuration screen snapshot. However, we've solved the audio driver problem highlighted in his build description. So, the minimal MultiBeast configuration you need is:
Quick Start > DSDT-Free
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALC8xx > ALC1150 (latest version)
Drivers > Network > Atheros > Killer ALXEthernet (latest version)​
That's it. :thumbup:

Note: DSDT-Free choice configures a set of drivers/kexts as outlined on page 3 of the MultiBeast Features document.

And for usb3.0 controller? Which kekt in multibeast ?

In the first post in this thread, beelz has a link to his build description which has the final Multibeast for Yosemite configuration screen snapshot. However, we've solved the audio driver problem highlighted in his build description. So, the minimal MultiBeast configuration you need is:
Quick Start > DSDT-Free
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALC8xx > ALC1150 (latest version)
Drivers > Network > Atheros > Killer ALXEthernet (latest version)​
That's it. :thumbup:

Note: DSDT-Free choice configures a set of drivers/kexts as outlined on page 3 of the MultiBeast Features document.

What about HD4600... is it 3MB or normal? QE/CI working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back